Accessing eTexts from Sagamore-Venture
On obtaining an eText access code, please follow the directions below.
Previously-purchased eText access codes will also be under the gray 'eText' tab on your Sagamore-Venture My Account page.
- Copy the code to your clipboard
- Browse to eTextink.com, and sign in using either your Facebook, Google (Gmail), or Microsoft credentials
- To activate a new purchase, click the eText menu at top left, then click 'Activate a New Book'
- Paste the 36-character activation code, and click the 'Add This Book to My Library' button
- Your eText will appear in your library, where you can open and read the publication
You will not need your code again for this eText. In the future, log in at eTextink.com using your social media credentials, and your eText publication will be in your library. New eText purchases come with their own access codes.
Once logged in, you have access to Study Tools such as Bookmarks, Notes, and Highlights.