Why are some books not available for desk copy request?
Due to the subject matter, the method of presentation, or practitioner-based nature of a book, desk copies for review are not immediately available for general request. If this book will be adopted and used in a classroom or as part of a training session, and it will be required for each participant, please contact us at email@example.com. Please provide us with your contact information including your phone number and the best time to call. We will be glad to discuss how we might be able to accommodate your needs.
How do I request a desk copy?
All desk copies requests are done through our website. Please follow the directions below to complete your request.
Note: To request a desk copy, you must have an approved educator account. See how to get an educator account.
- While on the www.sagamorepub.com website, click Login in the header
- Find your eBook title by using the search box.
- Once on the eBook product page, click the "Educator Desk Copy Requests" button (include a message if you wish) at the bottom of the right column of the page
- Your request will be received and completed usually within one business day.
What happens if I decide to use the book I request to review as the main required text for my course?
I’m an instructor, how do I create an educator account on this website to request desk copies and download resources?
If you do not currently have an account on our website, you can get an educator account set up by following the directions below:
- Proceed to the Create an Account page
- Fill out the form and MAKE SURE to select the “Educator” account type option. This will signify you are an instructor.
- Submit the form
- Your request will be sent for approval
If you currently have an account on our site, you can request an educator account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am the office manager/administrative assistant for the department, can I get an educator account and request desk copies for the instructors?
As desk copies are provided only in electronic format, instructors will have to have their own Sagamore account with Educator status.
Why is my Adobe eBook missing?
Due to usability and other technical issues we no longer provide Adobe eBooks.
Please call us at 1-800-327-5557 and provide us with your original order receipt number or your Sagamore account username and the title of the book, and we will replace your title with an eBook in a different, more accessible format.
Or email us that information at email@example.com.
Your question not answered here? Please contact us.