Electronic Titles - Policies
- Our electronic titles are intended for individual use only. We do not currently provide eBooks or eTexts to libraries for shared use.
- Most of our electronic titles allow the user to print/copy 20 pages of text.
- Our PDF digital download file eBooks have printing and copying restrictions.
- Electronic title purchase is a license allowing 365 days of access to your eBook.
- eBooks and eTexts are not refundable.
Using Our eBooks
Upon purchase completion, you will see an 'Open eBook' link to take you directly to your new eBook. No codes, passwords, etc.
This link can always be found under the 'eBook' tab of your Sagamore account page.
eBook Codes purchased from college or other bookstores
Please go to your Sagamore account page and click the 'Access codes' tab, then enter your code in the appropriate page, according to the instructions you received.
Previous eBook formats
The link to your licensed eBook file can be found by logging on to your Sagamore account and clicking on the 'eBook' tab.
Your Sagamore eBook secure PDF will open in any PDF reader, but will require the password that you received in your emailed receipt from Sagamore right after completing your purchase.
If you have previously purchased a Sagamore Adobe eBook and cannot open it, please contact email@example.com.
Sagamore-Venture eBooks are restricted from printing and copy/pasting.
Sagamore-Venture eTexts may still be available for purchase from college bookstores.
Accessing eText instructions and help.
Previously-purchased and redeemed access codes will be on your My Account/eTexts codes page.
Questions? Contact Us.