Return Authorization Form
Please review this page, then complete the Return Authorization Request Form here.
Please see the Customer Service page for individual purchaser returns.
Sagamore Publishing will grant credit on overstock items based upon the following criteria:
- Invoice(s) must be paid in full before authorization is approved.
- Books may be returned between 90 and 365 days of original Invoice.
- Up to half the total number of books ordered per invoice may be returned. (You may not return 1 of 1)
- Books must be in pristine condition and returned in their original, unopened shrink-wrap. (No credit will be given for damaged or stickered books)
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There is a 15% restocking fee.
- Credit balances may be used against future purchases only. We do not issue refund checks.
- Credit memos must be used within 12 months.
You will be notified via email if the return is approved. If approved, the email will contain the Return Authorization form along with instructions for shipping the products.
Questions? Contact Us.